“More retail partners come to this show than any other show in the country, so it’s the best place for us to see potential new customers.”
—Tom Bush, Co-founder, SoloGear, Madison Wis.
FMI2014 attracts top decision-makers from the full spectrum of the food industry, offering the chance to extend your reach and expand into new markets. You'll meet prospects not only from national- and regional-chain supermarkets, distributors, and wholesalers, but also from consumer outlets with emerging importance and potentially powerful impact: convenience stores, drugstores, gourmet shops, ethnic- and natural-food stores, wholesale clubs, and institutional food services such as military commissaries. They’ll all gather at this event in Chicago—making FMI2014 the one place to reach multitudes.
Nearly 40% of these people with purchasing power are “first-time shoppers” at FMI; these fresh faces on the scene translate to untapped prospects who want to meet you and learn what you have to offer. To make a good first impression, you first need to be there.
Connect with New Customers, Face-to-Face
- Better than the phone, better than e-mail, better than a website, FMI2014 puts you in direct contact with thousands of food distribution retailers seeking your products and services.
- More cost-effective than sales calls, FMI2014 provides the opportunity for you to meet face-to-face with receptive prospects by the thousands whose primary goal for visiting the show floor is “Seeing new products and developments.”
Meet People Who Mean Business
- Based on past experience, 70% of the faces you’ll see at FMI2014 are directly involved in their company’s buying decisions.
- On average, attendees command planned-purchasing budgets of $1.83 million, and they come to the show looking for you.
- A whopping 65% of attendees spend 7 hours or longer on the exhibit floor, all on a mission to search-and-discover, search-and-learn, or search-and-buy.
- 1 out of 4 attendees do not attend any other show—making FMI2014 your unique opportunity to cultivate them all in one place, as they collect information and make decisions for the coming cycle.
Reserve Premium Space Now